- Associate Broker, Previews Property Specialist, International President's Circle, Serving Silicon Valley communities since 1986.
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Commerce, major in Accounting CUM LAUDE Honors, Certified Public Accountant in Philippines, Assumption College. Architecture Program, Interior Design, Bryman College Computer Programming, H & R Block Tax Preparation Course.
- Professional Affiliations: International President's Circle, Previews Property Specialist, Silicon Valley Association of Realtors.
- When you meet IQ DeVera for the first time, you will immediately notice her bubbly personality and her amazing energy. You will also see that she puts both of these to work for you. "My goal in real estate is not only to help my clients achieve their goals but to make lifetime friends with them," IQ says. IQ is very committed to client satisfaction. She takes an active approach in selling her client needs whether they are selling or buying. "I just don't sit on my listings. I HUSTLE to sell and HUSTLE for my buyer to get a good home."
- Honest, dedicated and sincere. "For me, real estate is both a personal and professional passion," says IQ. If you are seeking a well-rounded REALTOR who truly believes in both her profession and in gaining success for others, you will want to contact IQ De Vera today.
- Migrated to the USA in 1979 from the Philippines, IQ helped her mother establish businesses in the Bay Area driving her younger sisters and brother to school. Married with four children, IQ takes active participation in her children activities such as volunteer at Sacred Heart School and Church, Little League, AYSO, Girl Scouts, etc. Past Director of Lyceum, non-profit organization for gifted children.
I.Q. De Vera - Serving Silicon Valley since 1986
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond